Thursday, June 25, 2009

SHE'S HERE!

(this is all backwards sorry)

So here she is! Sorry it has taken so long to post pics- This baby life is crazy- but it's great! We love her so much. She is changing everyday- It is just crazy that she is ours!
So here are the stats:

Marlee Ann Hoyt
Born at 4:39 am June 20th 2009
Weight 5 lbs and 12oz and was 19 in long.
9 days early-


Sleeping beauty!
Marlee and Izzy!
Eyes open!
I hate putting her in that thing- It looks so uncomforatable-
Day 4 Looking more beautiful every day!
Day 2 Brining her home!
After her first bath and when the brought her back to us!

First pics- just minutes old.

First Family Pic!
New papa!
Day 1! It is a good thing my mom was there for Marv- he might not have made it- No- he wasnt as bad as people thought he would be- I sure do love him!

8 comments:

  1. I seriously love the look on marvin's face in the last picture!! lol... I think it might take some gettting used to, but he is going to be a great daddy!! Good thing he has you so you can have some good looking kids!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!! She's beautiful. I hope everything is going good for ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brandy,
    It takes all I have to not just cry when I read this post. Man, I am missing out on this little girl and she is so so so so so beautiful! She looks like her MAMA! How wonderful and I am so dang happy for you. I Miss you and hope that youre doing great:) Get some sleep:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is adorable!!!!! I am so excited for both of you. Being a mom is a tough job but it is worth it. I am so mad I missed her coming into the world by just a few days. Nothing ever works out for me timing wise. We hope to get down there soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations guys. She is so adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats. She is beautiful. Hope you are feeling well

    ReplyDelete
  7. CONGRATULATIONS! How exciting for you guys! She's so cute, you guys do good work!:) Hope you're doing great!

    ReplyDelete