Thursday, November 5, 2009

Total Blogging Overload!

I am totally trying to play catch-up because I have been such slacker in the blogging dept.
And just to warn you I am one those people that mostly blog about my baby.... so ...... be prepared.
Our lives are starting to slow down and it feels like we can breathe again- the last three months have been really crazy. But I am going to try to do better about staying up on things better! Anyhow it is now NOVEMBER I can't even beleive it Marlee is now 4 and 1/2 months- time is flying and she is getting funner by the minute. We love this little girl so much!

I just had to take a picture of this today- I love these two so much!


I put Marlee's croc's on her today and she was trying to get them-

She found her feet and is always playing with them!

This was so cute today she was in her bumbo and the diaper bag was right next to it on the counter- it was like she was trying to get into it and I caught her-

She has started sucking on her feet
even if she has socks on....wether she is sitting or lying down!


Marlee and her Izze dog!




October
Marlee is now 4 months!
Does not love cereal!
Marv turned 26!
We love this little girl more and more everyday!
Marlee's first Holloween!
My little lady bug!

Not loving it so much! (her dad put the hat on her)

Hazel and Hadley comming Trick or Treating

Cousins Cousins



Marlee, her crazy dad and Little Bella! and Izze too!




OUR FIRST CERAL EXPERIENCE........
Here it goes.....


Not too sure....


OK we hate it! So much for that!
Better luck next time!

Marlee at 4 months!





Loves her baths and fingers!

Marv calls this her bumble bum!

6 comments:

  1. I can't believe how much she has changed in such a short time! and you look AMAZING by the way! She is so beautiful! So when did you guys get all moved in? Stacy took me over and showed me the Kitchen they did for you. It turned out so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marlee is so Adorable! She is getting way big. Bailee will be six months on the 14th. I cannot believe how fast time goes by! Glad you guys are doing Great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brandy, I am so happy you are blogging again. I was missing seeing pics of that sweet baby girl. Congrats on the house. I am so jealous. I want to move back and build a house too....maybe someday:) You look amazing and Marlee is so stinkin cute. She has changed so much. Tell Marv I say hi!! Take Care!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is so stinkin cute.. i can't believe that she is 4 months already... glad you guys are doing good!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the post. I love it. I've missed so much of her growing up. Can't wait to see you guys over Thanksgiving. As far as Marlee not liking cereal don't worry about it, Cayson didn't like it at first either. Just keep trying they eventually love it. You can add some of the fruit and that seems to work well too. Don't worry it's okay that your posts are all about your kids. I love the pictures of Marv and Marlee sleeping. I don't know why buty those are my favorite with Carson and Cayson too. BTW- I would love a little girl any prayers offered in our behalf would be greatly appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is starting to seem like a little girl instead of a baby. I can't believe how fast time passes. She was a darling ladybug.

    ReplyDelete