Monday, March 1, 2010

8 Months


Our little princess is EIGHT months old
were does the time go?

She likes her sippy!

but..... don't take it away- or anything for that matter!
She sure has a mind of her own! Most of the time she is such a
happy little girl and loves to PLAY! But can definatly let us know
if she isn't happy( I guess she is just female)- we just LOVE
her little personality she has started to show......(ALOT)
She is a silly little thing!Definatly Marv's daughter!
It's crazy because now my little baby is now eating food &
crawling EVERYWHERE! She is a busy busy little girl-
she loves her crackers!

We are constantly trying to teach her to stay out of the plant
I don't know how many times a day we have to go over this......
and.....her other love.........
I trapped her in my closet so I could watch her while I showered
and by the time I got out this is what I found!

SHOES- now matter what toys are out she goes for the shoes
one of the most unclean thing in the house- go figure!
At like 7 1/2 months Marlee just started crawling one day
and pulling her-self up by things- I sit her down for a second
I turn back around and I find this......and she just thinks it's so
funny! I think we are in trouble!
Auntie Barbara brought this onesie back from NY-
following in her daddy's footsteps! I love it!
I want to write down some of the things I want to remember
about this time in our lives........
*she is a busy busy little thing (crawling, standing up against things
hanging on moms legs)
*loves Mom, Dad, Izze and Gonzo
*loves the mirror
* bath time
*still only two teeth
*hates her carseat- (it's a war everytime)
*eats fairly good (but only the things she likes)
*has got a set of lungs!!!!!!!!!
*loves to be crazy with dad
*loves to get into the plants and shoes
*her cute cheesy smile and her giggles
*still won't sleep through the night
*loves watching people and basketball games
* likes most people- (social butterfly) wonder were she gets that one from
* getting a little more hair...kinda
* Is soooo LOVED!

8 comments:

  1. I can't believe how fast time flies! She is so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is growing up so fast! This age is so much fun they are learning so much stuff. It was good to see ya the other night.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cutie! I love her personality too! I can't believe how fast the time has flown by. It still amazes me. I love the she loves shoes! She probably got a double dose from you and Marvin. Cayson loves shoes too! His favorite are daddies big boots and mommies high heels (he loves how noisy they are when he tries to walk in them). We really miss you guys and need to come down. Hopefully soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is growing up way to fast, just like mine! I can't believe she is already crawling and pulling herself up! They turn into a whole new baby at that point. I don't think Jaylee is even close to doing that, she will probably be closer to 9 months before she crawls. It's so funny how different they all are!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! I need to come see her crawl. I haven't been over there since Bella's baby blessing. She is going to be walking before I make it again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your little girl is so cute! Sam has been talking to Marv and getting some good advice for our little girl that is soon to be here. She is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  7. She's a cutie! You think she is busy now.....just wait another 4 months.... they run from you and think it is so funny!

    ReplyDelete
  8. hey i have a new blog address..... mytwokidsandi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete