Sunday, April 25, 2010

"The Boy"

There is my monkey girl!

This picture is of the kids in Gonzo's new
kennel/ Marv's cop truck is now officially
a fully equipped K9 unit! No more kennel

in the back seat of the truck! He now has
a capershell with a kennel designed especially
for him! The kids were just triying it out!

Gonzo passed his certification for drug
detection with flying colors! He is now a
certified K9!Marv is so proud of him and
I am proud of both of them! Marv has
been working hard to get Gonzo trained
so he can find all sorts of drugs! Marv is loves
having Gonzo as a partner! He has done
very well so far and so far he sure likes
his drugs !
(Gonzo not Marv)!


Looking fierce!

2 comments:

  1. It's still so weird to see Marvin as cop and all official. I'm sure you already know this, but he was the cop that came last week when the little mishap with my poor Yukon happened (btw, I love Valley, apparently now the story is is that I was driving too fast! So now apparently it was my fault that they weren't paying attention while backing up!haha Ummmm, it's a little hard to drive FAST when you're at a complete stop and putting it in reverse to avoid getting HIT!) Anyways, It was great to have him there because I still think of him as a buddy from highschool. I didn't realize he was the one in charge of the Drug Dog. How cool! Does he get to go to school's and show Gonzo to the kids?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe that's moo moo on the fence. What a little climber! It's amazing even at that age what the lil' stinkers can get into. I'm glad to hear that Marvin and Gonzo are official. Can't wait for Hawaii so I can see you guys again. I changed my blog background to a reminder of the fun event I am soooooo looking forward to.

    ReplyDelete