Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Happy and six months!

My baby is 1/2 year old...I can't hardly believe it...time really does fly...
Marlee is a silly little thing...and crazy like her dad...but I sure do love them both!
She is eating baby food and liking most of it.......at her six month check up she weighed 15lbs8oz and was 27 inches long- so she is growing now! She has such a cute little personality...we are just loving the heck out of her!
I
Eating big girl food!

I LOVE this smiling face!




two teeth!




She LOVES her daddy!



3 comments:

  1. She's such a happy little girl because you two are so great! It makes me happy to see her in some of my girls outfits. It doesn't seem like they were ever that little. Time does fly and it looks like you guys are enjoying it. Love you all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is adorable! Time goes by so fast Bailee is 8 months today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is such a cutie! I can't believe she is already 6 months!! Craziness! Time is flying! Hopefully we can see you guys this weekend...

    ReplyDelete