Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Slacking!

I have been a total slacker in the blogging dept-
but I am trying to catch up- Marlee was five months old
right before thanksgiving... we had a great thanksgiving -
we got to spend it with both of our families!
Marlee is just getting cuter and more fun by the minute- she
is starting to be quite the crazy little girl- she definatly has a mind
of her own....(wonder were she got that from) she is getting more
mobile which in turn makes her more easy going...
we fall more in love with her by the minute

Like wear her headbands usually end up??????

5 MONTHS OLD!



Izze basking in the sunlight with duckie
in her new bed!


.....and to the mouth it goes....


Lots of smiles! I love them!


I often find these two doing this......


Just look at those cute faces!

1 comment:

  1. Oh those are such cute pictures brandy!! I have been a slacker in the blog department also.. oh well.. Love the update!!

    ReplyDelete