Wednesday, September 22, 2010

In Loving Memory.....

On August 26 2010 Deputy Brian Harris was shot and killed by an

armed gun-man that cowardly ran away, that launch a massive

man hunt, and was later arrested without any further inncident.

This has been a night mare from hell..it all seems so unreal

and way too close to home... Brian was a Deputy of the Kane

County Sheriffs Office, along with Marvin and my dad as well.

I have always had my fears, but we live in a small town in Utah

and things like this just don't happen. My dad has been a Deputy

for my entire life, Marvin joined the Sheriffs Office shortly after we

were married. Being in this profession there are risks...I never thought

anything like this could ever happen here...and now Shawna and her girls

are living one of my worst fears..... My heart hurts for her and all who

knew Brian. I am so thankful for the community that we live in, there has

been an overwhelming amount of love and support shown and I hope

that NOTHING like this will ever happen again.



The funeral services we unbelieveable..there were police angencies from all

over the state and surrounding states. I am sure the biggest thing this little

town has ever seen..but it was fitting.
















































Deputy Harris will forever remain in our hearts.

1 comment: