Wednesday, September 22, 2010

A SPECIAL week in AUGUST!


This was us 5 years ago......






And this is us NOW!




Two days in August made some big miles stones for us this year!
August 12th was our FIVE year wedding aniversary....and what
a great five years it has been! I LOVE that man more than ever
he is such a great husband and wonderful father to our little princess!
Life just keeps on getting better!
On the 17th I turned 24 but what was much more exciting
that day made the ONE year mark of us living in our house.

It seemed like it was never going to get done and now we
have been infor year for a whole year.....its still a work in progress
we still don't have much of a yard BUT I have high hopes next year!
Marv has stacked many many rocks to make rock walls and some
landscaping ideas and has plans for much more....me and marlee
can not wait to have some grass!
For the occasions we left Marlee with Grandma Jann over night
( for the first time) slightly stressful for me! And we
headed down to Vegas for a little get away ( sorry no pics)...
we stayed at the New York New York went out to a nice dinner
and to a show and the next day Marv let me shop and
didn't even complain! (Now that's love eh?)


We ate lunch at the Hard Rock Cafe and then headed home
we stopped at the Temple on the way home to end a great trip
with my best friend in the world. I am so happy that five years
ago I was married to my best friend for eternity! I am looking
forward to a happy long life together!

No comments:

Post a Comment