Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Marlee turns ONE!!!!!!

Marlee turned 1 on June 20th we had a great party
Grandpa Leo's dutch-oven potatoes and a lots
of family and friends.
I can not beleive my baby is a year old...it feels like
we were finding out she was on her way...
we can't imagine what life would
be without her. We love her so much!




Wasn't too interested in her cake..

she was wondering why everyone was looking at her!







But then it got fun!(Not for Izzw...) when we were actually encouraging her
to make a mess!

Uncle Nick didn't think she was getting enough on her face so
he helped her out a bit...






Bella checking out Marlee's new ride!

Marlee had lots of help opening her presents!




We defintaly had a house-full but it was great!






She got lots of fun things...too many to choose from!!!


I tried to be creative/crafty- Marv had a chest he made in
high school and so I thought it would make a fabulous toy
box so I painted it and but some padding and material
on the top and made it to match Marlee's room-
I didn't do a before and after.. but you can see it behind her!

And below are the cakes I made...my frosting didn't really turn
out but I thought I did ok for it being my first attempt...its
supposed to be a purse cake!

No comments:

Post a Comment